Where are you located?
We are located in Calgary, AB Canada. Pick-up is available for local residents. Please choose pick-up as your option and we will make pick-up arrangements with you via messaging or email once your order is ready.
What are your Shipping Policies
- All Canadian packages will have tracking information provided to you upon shipping. You will receive a notification via email or SMS depending on your account options.
- For packages shipped outside of Canada, to the USA or International, please ensure you select tracking / insurance at check out. If you do not select the tracking option, are not insured if they are lost. We will only replace packages that have tracking & insurance on the packages.
- Selecting faster shipping options does not mean that you will jump the printing queue, it will only mean that once your package is shipped, it will reach you faster. To jump the printing queue, please select Rush Processing on the website.
- Custom import and taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. We are not responsible for any custom delays.
- Once a package leaves our facility, we have no control over it's movement.
- We are NOT responsible for packages that are stolen by porch pirates. We will file a claim with Canada Post on your behalf but we will not re-ship your order.
- We reserve the right to send a customer an invoice for additional shipping costs if the order is multiple boxes or overweight.
How long does it take to make a mold and ship?
All 3D printed molds are made to order. They are entered into the printing queue as we receive the orders. Current processing times are 18 - 21 days, unless we have a sale and then processing times can take up to 21 days.
If you require your molds faster than this, please select the Rush Option available on the website.
What are your payment options?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express through Shopify Payments. We also accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Shopify Pay.
What are your molds made of & why are they so strong?
Our molds are made of PLA. PLA stands for Polyactic Acid and is a thermoplastic polymers in that it is derived from renewable resources like corn starch or sugar cane.
We use a honeycomb infill in our molds. Did you know that items like racing car shells, jets, helicopters, snowboards, and even rockets use the honeycomb weave? Do you know why? Because they have high "specific strength". What is that? Well as per Wikipedia Specific Strength is defined as "The specific strength is a material's strength (force per unit area at failure) divided by its density. It is also known as the strength-to-weight ratio or strength/weight ratio." This makes them perfect to help hold up under the pressure of the pneumatic or electric presses.
Sometimes there might be slight discoloration, or a slight printing defect. This will not affect the performance of the molds.
Do you make Custom Molds?
100% Just pop us a message and we will work with you to create your design. Custom rates start at $15, and can go up depending on the details in your design.
How should you clean your molds?
Cleaning your mold is as easy as rinsing under cool water, and towel dry. Never soak your molds as they can retain water. Do not place your molds in the dishwasher. PLA is susceptible to heat, so please do not use warm or hot water.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We do not offer refunds or cancellations on any orders. If you have any issues with any item, please contact us directly, and we will work with you. If you have any quality issues, please contact us directly. Molds are considered a specialty item, and as such cannot be returned. For sanitary reasons including allergies to pets and scents, molds cannot be returned and resold. We do not offer product exchanges for this reason as well.
All of our molds are under warranty for 1 year as long as they are used as intended for normal use. Shipping is on us if item is received and defective, and up to 6 months, at standard shipping. If customer would like express shipping, they must pay the difference between standard shipping and the express shipping Anything over 6 months the buyer pays shipping.
How do you use a bath bomb mold?
To use: place the bottom piece inside the cylinder. Add your bath bomb mixture. We recommend weighing it so you can make the same size bomb each time. Place the top piece on top, and then simply press down hard. You can either push the top and bottom piece out of the cylinder by hand, and then unmolds, or you can use the plunger to push the pieces out. Wipe away any mixture on the inside of the pieces before making the next bath bomb.